Search

Assalamualaikum WBT

>PYOTCUPCAKES BAKERY is a home based bussiness offering a variety of SMALL & medium sized colourful cupcakes for you to choose from ;)

>All cupcakes are made from the finest ingredients & freshly baked daily!
>we cater for any occasions,u name it ;)


>NO extra charges for writings & NO extra charges for choc chips ;)

>storage wise for cupcakes;
in room temprature - 3 days max
refrigerate - a week max

29 January 2013

16/1 birthday cupcakes for husband 16pcs

salam...cuppies to husband birthday request from customer..nk yg cute..so hasilnya cartoon pic la yg saya buat...alhamdulillah customer suka...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kids also feel safe since they offer a comfortable atmosphere
to the room. The decor for teenagers bedrooms can have
elements of fun and adulthood at the same time. When you decorate you generally want to create something that is aesthetically pleasing.


my web page :: http://www.topbedroomdecoratingideas.com

Anonymous said...

I have tried for the earlier 35 an extended time to remove and Protect OFF
my belly extra excess fat. I've attempted every minor factor from eating program tablets, private trainers, each and every diet regime ever proposed, I now devote on two fitness center memberships, at any provided time, and have not had the time for you personally to employ the advantages of both one among them in more than a year. I have to say that only matter that aided me don't want to lose
weight
hoping the ambiance, ease along with availability while in the
solutions getting to be opened from 5:00a.m till ten:00pm would motivate me to continue to be on
course, attend lots of your cardio lessons, aquatics lessons, phase lessons etc…

Here is my web site: diet meal plans delivered